The marketing world can move very quickly, and it can be difficult to keep up with all of the changes. But it is very important to stay ahead of things if you want to stay relevant. Influencer marketing, video, and mobile optimization continue to lead the way.
As consumers become more and more inundated with generic advertising, they're increasingly seeking out personalized experiences. As a small business owner, you can take advantage of this by tailoring your marketing messages to the specific needs and interests of your target audience.
One trend that's being driven by technology is the rise of content marketing. This involves creating and sharing informative, valuable content that helps to improve the lives of your target audience. Not only does this help to build trust and credibility, but it can also lead to more sales down the line. And you don't need to be a big brand to incorporate content marketing into your business. Start where you are.
- Influencer marketing will continue to be a popular marketing tactic in 2023.
- Video marketers will keep content short in order to align with the fast-paced attention spans of online audiences.
- Social media platforms will be used more frequently as customer service tools.
- Mobile optimization will be even more important for businesses to consider when creating digital experiences for consumers.
- Aligned sales and marketing teams will become increasingly crucial, as 1 in 5 marketers struggle with sharing data across teams that are not properly aligned.
“At least 47% of buyers view three to five pieces of content prior to engaging with a sales rep, and the majority of them expect brands to create content to gain their interest. “